With a high sense of responsibility and following the new health protocol supplements to avoid the spread of COVID19, ‘Athens Premium Suites’ is available again for reservations.
We take all required precautions for stuff and clients so that you can enjoy your stay without having to worry about Covid. For more information please contact us!
- At each check out, meticulous cleaning of all rooms with cleaning and disinfectant products takes place. The products have been approved and certified by the Greek Medicine Organization and registered in the National Register of Chemical Products
- Natural and intensive ventilation in all areas
- Use of steam cleaner or spray with disinfectant action over all surfaces and furniture in each apartment.
2.Personal Hygiene and health:
- Training of all staff based on the health protocols, emphasizing the use of individual protection measures. All members of staff have been provided with sufficient quantity of face masks and gloves as we also ensure the adequacy of stocks.
- In case a member of staff shows symptoms similar to those of COVID 19, they are strongly encouraged to stay at home until they recover or if they get tested for the virus, to return if the results are negative.
- All customers are prompted to pay using a credit card or via ebanking.
- There is antiseptic gel for use by customers and staff in all apartments.
- There is a medical kit available, fully equipped with the necessary equipment, if a suspected COVID19 case appears.
- There is a collaboration with a private doctor who is notified to visit the patient at the premises should the need arise, according to the plan.
- There is a notified plan of suspected COVID19 case management if a guest shows symptoms of the virus. Staff is fully informed about this.
- All staff and clients are constantly reminded to keep social distances.
- Clients are encouraged not to enter another apartment.
- Check out is by 11 am while check in is after 3pm to ensure that the apartment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between.